If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local food while walking around. With our local experience, here is the list of the most favorite street food in Hue.
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup with vegetables, Vietnamese herbs and pork’s blood
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
Hue’s dry noodle dish topped with grilled pork, bean sprouts, vegetables and local herbs
- Banh Beo Chen – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
A number of small steamed rice cake topped with chopped dried and fresh shrimp, scallions, mung bean paste and crispy fried shallot that comes with a sauce
- Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
Banh Loc Filtered Tapioca Dumplings with shrimp
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
Nem Lui Grilled Ground Pork on Lemongrass Stick
- Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
Hue Fried Pancake. It is made of prawns, pork belly, eggs and bean sprouts pancake that comes with pork liver-peanut sauce
- Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake
A beautiful Vietnamese rice flour crepe, which is crispy, moist and full of flavour.
- Che – Sweet Soup
A mixture of different kinds of beans and sweetener. Served hot or cold.
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
Local fresh fruit slices
- Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk
Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
Cyclo or Bike Ride – Hotel pick up and drop off
English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
A bottle of water
Chosen food, snack, dessert and coffee/ tea
Let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerance before the tour starts to tailor fit the dishes to be served for you.