September 4, 2017
North to Center of Vietnam in 8 days
- Day 1 – Car pick up at Noi Bai airport to Hotel, enjoy a bike tour – The best way to experience the charm of Hanoi – Vietnam’s most traditional form of transport, visiting Uncle Ho mausoleum, temple of literature, Hanoi ethnic museum and enjoy authentic great food around old quarter (L – D)
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – a night cruise on Ha Long bay: our shuttle bus driver will take you to through the paddy fields and small towns of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay, check in Paradise Luxury Cruise, then discover through famous sights floating village, Dinh Huong island, Cho Da islet, Ga Choi islet … (B – L – D)
- Day 3 – Halong – Hanoi: enjoy a wholesome brunch as your boat weaves through strange-shaped limestone rock formations back to harbor, take shuttle bus back to Hanoi. Free time to enjoy street food and Hanoi by night ((B – L)
- Day 4 – Ha noi – Mai Chau: discover one of the most beautiful landscape in the northwest of Vn and Thai ethnic culture (B – L – D)
- Day 5 – Mai Chau – Hanoi: after breakfast, we head to Pù Luông natural reserve, visit a plenty of authentic villages of the hill tribes and view stunning natural landscapes of streams, forests and mountains. (B – L – D) back and overnight in Hanoi.
- Day 6 – Hanoi – Hue: private car pick up at Phu bai airport to Alba Spa Hue, then make city tour to visit Citadel, King Tomb, take a boat to Thien Mu pagoda during sunset time (B – L)
- Day 7: Motorbike adventure: Hue – Hoian, visit ghost city, Elephant Spring, Hai Van pass, passing the most beautiful beach in Danang, Mable Mountain, and check in Hotel in Hoian (B – L) by bike or car. Highly recommend by bike.
- Day 8: Eco tour named one day as a farmer, go collecting vegetable in the field, by bike and boat along Thu Bon river (B – L)