Honeymoon in Charming Vietnam
Quick Reference Itinerary
- Day 1 – Hanoi arrival
- Day 2 – Hanoi discovery
- Day 3 – Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Day 4 – Halong bay
- Day 5 – Halong Bay – Hanoi – Lao Cai
- Day 6 – Lao Cai – Sapa
- Day 7 – Sapa – Mai Chau
- Day 8 – Mai Chau – Hanoi – Da nang
- Day 9 – Da Nang – Hoian
- Day 10 – Hoian Ancient Town
- Day 11 – Hoian Ancient Town
- Day 12 – Da Nang – Nha Trang – Dalat
- Day 13 – Da Lat
- Day 14 – Da Lat – Fly to Saigon.
- Day 15 – Saigon – Mekong Delta
- Day 16 – Saigon – Fly to Phu Quoc
- Day 17 – Phu Quoc
- Day 18 – Phu Quoc
- Day 19 – Phu Quoc – Saigon.
- Day 20 – Saigon – Departure
- Explore the fascinating maze of 36 streets in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
• 02 nights on the most luxury Au Co cruise to experience the serene beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Ha Long bay.
- Discover beautiful nature with romantic love market of Vietnam ethnic people
• Relax in the charming town of Hoi An with its markets, beaches and tailor shops in Da nang.
• Cruise the blue waters and explore the beach city of Nha Trang.
• Experience the charming highland town of Dalat.
• Get a taste of frenetic Ho Chi Minh City
• Experiencing the wonder of the Mekong River.
• Enjoy your leisure time on Phu Quoc island – The most beautiful island in Vietnam.
Knowledgeable English-speaking local guides.
All accommodation twin/double share with daily breakfast (Excluding drink).
All road transport by private air-conditioned vehicles.
Private airport arrival & departure transfers.
Private boat on Mekong delta, Hue and Hoi An.
All entrance fees & permits during guided time.
Free cell phone card throughout your trip for local calling.
Domestic gov’t tax and service charge.
Luggage handling and complementary Vietnam map.
International air tickets/Domestic air tickets.
Departure airport tax.
Passport & visa fees, visa stamping.
Travel Insurance in all kinds.Single room (quoted separately).
Child or adult in triple sharing room.
Other language (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese…) may be on request.
Vegetable meals may be on request.
Peak tourist season or special event rates.
Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others not stated.