Danang/ Hoian – Khe Sanh – Cave Adventure
Day 1: Hoi An to Prao(160km)
We drive to the remote mountain area of Prao, stopping at historic Cham towers and monuments from the French Indochina war along the way. After refreshments, we ascend into the highlands through Co Tu minority towns, stop for a picnic lunch and swim on the streams. We dine at a top local restaurant – a great experience by itself.
Day 2: Prao to Khe Sanh via A Luoi (225km)
Having early breakfast, then we will start on a new section of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. We ride through pristine rainforest along the Lao border and over spectacular mountain passes, then stop for picnic lunch in a special mountain waterfall, where you can cool off with a swim. Following this we travel through the A Shau Valley, a famous American War battleground.
After lunch we leave A Luoi, and follow the Ho Chi Minh Trail to Khe Sanh. We visit the Khe Sanh combat base and memorial and museum.
Day 3 Khe Sanh to Phong Nha Caves(185km)
After a night in Khe sanh, we visit to the Ta Con Air base, then we follow the Ho Chi Minh Trail heading to the north . Riding through beautiful landscape, huge mountains and the amazing jungle let you be part of an origin country. See some minories sether in small houses near the top of the mountains.
We’ll cross the Sa Mu pass and ride through a countryside become famous in the Vietnam war . we stay overnight in a hotel located at Son Trach town near the Phong Nha Cave.
Day 4: Visit Caves and Dong Hoi City
In the morning we going by boat to the Phong Nha(wet Cave),5 km along the Son river and then see the Tien Son (dry Cave). After the lunch near the the Caves we going to the national park and Nuoc mooc sping, you can swim there. About 4 pm we going in on the west part of Ho Chi Minh trail to Dong Hoi . Here you can go by train or bus (open bus as well ) to Ha Noi.
– 1,580,000 VND (= 70 USD) per day per rider on HonDa 125cc , automatic or scooter by yourself
– If you can’t ride yourself and need a driver it is 1,800,000 VND (=80 USD) per day per person.
- Accomodation + local breakfast or lunch
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Motorbike 125cc, automatic or scooter
- International safety standard helmet
- Drinking water on the road
- T – shirt
- Personal & motorbike insurance
- Personal drink and food not mentioned
- Personal expenses/tips
- Damages to motorcycle
- Tour departs with minimum of 2 people.
- We have special offer for more than 2 pax.