Adventure Tour in Jungle
Day 1: Hue to Prao(175km)
We start at 9 am in Hue, pick you up at the hotel and going onto highway Nr. 49 in to the surrounding countryside of Thua Thien Hue province. We entering a new planted jungle, was destroyed once during the war by Agent Orange. See the regrowing nature, enjoy the fresh air is coming down the hills and feel the spirit of freedom. See locals working in the jungle before we arrive the Mau Waterfall is 40 km away from Hue. Here you can swim and relax a bit. Then we are going up to the Ma Oi Pass and driving into amazing hillside, with huge mountains on the horizon. After this beautiful ride we reached Bot Do, located at the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail, at 12.30 pm for lunch. Now we ride on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, that follows the Lao Border for some kilometers. There are a couple of minority villages and amazing waterfalls, right for a bath to cool down, before we entering the deep jungle near A Tep. On the last part of day 1 we going down to Prao and see plenty of minority houses located at the Ho Chi Minh Trail. See the different kinds of living, working and beeing and visit friendly and happy people managing their hard life. With the mind full of impressions we reached Prao town to stop overnight. Free time at night let you imaging the passing day.
Day 2: Prao town – My Son – Hoi An(150km)
After the breakfast we start at 8.30 am and following the Ho Chi Minh Trail again. The big and very nice road takes us to some beautiful lakes on the bottom of huge mountains. In Thanh My we leaving the HoChi Minh Trail and heading onto My Son, crossing two rivers and riding through the countryside to the World Herritage of My Son. We arriving at 1 p.m. to have lunch and a deep look into Cham history, is similiar to Angkor Wat. Take your time to let set the impressions before we going on the last part to Hoi An. We’ll arrive at 3 pm, enough time to find another hotel or visit the city
– 1,580,000 VND (= 70 USD) per day per rider on HonDa 125cc , automatic or scooter by yourself
– If you can’t ride yourself and need a driver it is 1,800,000 VND (=80 USD) per day per person.
- Accomodation + local breakfast or lunch
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Motorbike 125cc, automatic or scooter
- International safety standard helmet
- Drinking water on the road
- T – shirt
- Personal & motorbike insurance
- Personal drink and food not mentioned
- Personal expenses/tips
- Damages to motorcycle
- Tour departs with minimum of 2 people.
- We have special offer for more than 2 pax.